Find us and see Oakfield Wood for yourself
Whether you are attending a farewell, thinking of choosing a plot or just visiting our nature reserve you will always be welcome.
Oakfield Wood: The wood itself is located around half a mile from our estate office, towards manningtree.
- Take the A120 towards Harwich.
- 4 miles after Horsley Cross roundabout turn left into Primrose Lane at the large sign to Wrabness Station.
- At the crossroads go straight into Rectory Road/Primrose Hill.
- At the Station follow round to the left into Station Road.
- Take the next right into Church Road.
- Pass the Church on your right, go round the left hand bend (and look at the view).
- Oakfield Wood is down the hill on the right.
- Take the A137 to Manningtree.
- At the station turn left and pass through the town.
- Continue on the coastal road towards Harwich.
- Turn left at Bradfield Church on to the B1352.
- After 1.75 miles turn left into Wheatsheaf Lane.
- Go down the hill, under the railway bridge.
- Oakfield Wood is on the left, after Wheatsheaf Close and Wall Lane.